FOREIGN STUDENTS Admission Requirements
Eligibility is as Follows:
a) Students who have passed SSC in 2016 and HSC in 2018 0r 2015 and 2017 respectively and should have total GPA 9.00.
(minimum requirement of GPA in SSC or HSC IS 3.50)
b) All tribal students and residents of Hilly District who have passed SSC in 2016 and HSC in 2018 or 2015 and 2017 respectively and should have total GPA 8.00. ( minimum requirment of GPA in SSC or HSC is 3.00 )
Director General of Health Service of Government of Banglaseh has conducted a central written admission test at national level . to find out eligible candidates for admission on the government and non-goverment medicl colleges for the session 2018-2019 . They have published a merit list for eligible cadidates . Those who will apply from this list to get admission in Mainamoti Medical College will be selected by college authority according to their merites.
Facilities Available in the College:
- College has a library with an excellent collection of latest books monographs , journals magazines and Newspaper. The libary of college has internet initiative.
- Separate coommon rooms for Male & Female student with television, indoor games and entertainment. Facilities are available for outdoor games and tournaments . Sports and others extra curricular activities are actively encouraged.
- A good canteen for student as well as for teachers is available in the campus.
- Separate hostel facility for both boys and girls.
- The teachers of the college are dedicated lot, laboriously fulfilling their duties,always put in that extra effort and time when students ask for out of schedule help.
- Majority of the directors of the college are themselves specialis doctors and teachers in other medical colleges . They all give their time and energy to coach the students regularly . A good number of professors from other reputed Government Medical Colleges are also involved in teaching to make Mainamoti Medical College a model one.
Mode of Payment
All payment will be made by PAY ORDER in favor of " Mainamoti Medical College & Hospital , Comilla"
Documents to be submitted by the candidate with the application from For admission 1st year MBBS class the local students will apply in prescribed form ( To be collected from office ) and submit along with the following documents-
a) Attested photocopy of S.S.C & H.S.C / Equivalent Mark Sheets / Academic Transcript.
b) Attested photocopy of S.S.C & H.S.C / Equivalent Examination Certificate / Testimonial.
c) 4 (Four) copies of recent passport size attested photographs
At the time of admission all the orginal documents will be retained by the college untill verification or passing of 1st professional examination whichever is latter.